From the very beginning, generous giving has been an important part of the Allegan General Hospital story. When the hospital started serving the community and region in the late 1930’s, it was made possible through community donations and a grant from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. A strong tradition of giving and philanthropy has continued to this day, as caring people and generous organizations make milestones in innovation and growth a reality. We receive gifts for scholarships, new health care facilities and programs, wellness and community outreach initiatives, and much more. For more information about giving through the Foundation, call the Foundation office at (269) 686-4234.